INTRODUCING THE CULLIGAN® PLATINUM CARE PROGRAM
The Culligan Platinum Care Program is our way of making sure that you always have the best water possible for your family. When you sign up for the Culligan Platinum Care Program, you’ll never have to worry about cleaning, servicing or maintaining your water system.* Instead, your local Culligan Water Expert will be there to keep it running in top condition with regular and reliable service. If we cannot repair a system, we will replace it at no additional charge.
With flexible payment options, all with no extra costs or hidden fees, it’s never been easier to enjoy water the way it’s meant to be: clean, safe, and natural.
HOW IT WORKS
Depending on your location and system, we will set a schedule to regularly check your Culligan Water system. Here’s what you can expect from each check.
- Regular salt deliveries with a 10-point visual inspection of your Culligan unit each time
- Annual 28-point inspection, including a water test and preventative maintenance inspection
- Filter and control valve seal changes minimum every 5 years
- Chemical clean for resin and brine tank sanitization
Drinking Water Systems
- Annual scheduled service call for cleaning and sanitization
- Raw and Reverse Osmosis water test
- Annual replacement of all three filters (Sediment, Carbon, Post Carbon)
- Replacement of Reverse Osmosis membrane as needed
- Annual replacement of TDS indicator light battery
*The Culligan Platinum Care Program is available to current Culligan customers throughout the first year of having their Culligan Water system. The program is not available for customers with well water or whole-house filtration systems.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Complete the form to contact your local dealer.