Culligan Franchise Opportunities
You can be the Culligan Water Expert!
A Culligan franchise offers a unique, exciting business opportunity. As the leader in the water treatment industry for over 80 years, Culligan offers you the recognized name, exclusive products and services, and franchise support to help you build a very successful and profitable business.
More than ever, water quality is a critical issue affecting every home in every community. As a Culligan Dealer, you’ll deliver superior products and services from the most recognized name in water treatment.
With over 800 dealers in more than 90 countries, you will be a part of the largest water treatment network in the world. With that comes an unmatched level of support and tools to build your business. In fact, Entrepreneur Magazine has named Culligan the No. 1 franchise in our industry. Culligan is more than a brand — it’s a household name recognized the world over as the water expert.
Culligan provides these franchisee benefits:
- Proprietary and Diverse Product Line - As a Culligan franchise, you’ll offer the broadest product line in our industry. All Culligan products, from commercial-sized filtration systems to drinking water and conditioning systems for the home, represent the best technology available. Culligan products carry independent product validations from the National Sanitation Foundation, WQA, IAPMO, and UL. You’ll represent the best with the comfort of a support team ready to help you when unique opportunities develop.
- Research and Development - Our team is always developing new ways to identify and solve water problems. We’re continuously improving existing products, designing new types of water filtration systems, and pioneering new technologies.
- Technical Support - A trained support staff at Culligan headquarters is as close as a telephone call to provide technical assistance in product application, repair, or installation. Culligan’s certified water testing lab processes hundreds of water test every day.
- Cooperative Advertising - As the largest advertiser in the industry, we offer an active co-op advertising program that matches certain dealer contributions with Culligan contributions dollar-for-dollar. Culligan provides broadcast-ready TV and radio spots, direct mail pieces, and sales support material, as well as Yellow Pages ads and retail newspaper ad slicks. No wonder Culligan is the most recognized water treatment brand across the country.
- Culligan Finance Company - Culligan offers programs that allow your customers to finance their purchases from your franchise.
- CWC Financing/Dealer Financing - Financing under this program is generally available to qualified dealers for purchasing inventory.
- Salesperson Recognition Program - Culligan has a career recognition program to provide motivation as sales people progress throughout their careers.
- Circle of Excellence - Culligan International Company provides an annual evaluation of every franchise Dealer with special recognition and awards for the top 80 independent Dealers.
- National Dealer Convention - We present new products and programs along with motivation and recognition for top Culligan performers.
Culligan is a company with a solid history and bright future. As a Culligan franchise, you can be an important part of that future, and we will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
To learn more about starting your own Culligan franchise, please use the form on this page to contact us.
Culligan understands that easing the way for your franchise financing application begins with our ability to help make it easier for lenders to finance your business. For SBA Financing, this starts with proving to lenders that we are a viable franchise and have passed SBA eligibility requirements. We have enabled this by having our SBA eligibility documentation accessible to lenders 24/7 on the Franchise Registry. The Franchise Registry’s SBA Eligibility service that we utilize helps lenders throughout the lifecycle of a loan. Lenders also have access to a dedicated Lender Specialist who they can call with any questions or problems, for more information go to www.franchiseregistry.com.
CONTACT US TODAY
Fields marked * are required.