INTRODUCING THE CULLIGAN® PRIVILEGE PROGRAM
The Culligan Privilege Program is our way of making sure that you always have the best water possible for your home and family. When you sign up for the Culligan Privilege program, you’ll never have to worry about cleaning, servicing or maintaining your water system. Instead, your local Culligan Water® expert will be there to keep it running in top condition with regular and reliable service. If we cannot repair a system, we will replace it at no additional charge.
With flexible payment options, all with no extra costs or hidden fees, it’s never been easier to enjoy water the way it’s meant to be: cleaner, safer, and worry free.
HOW IT WORKS
Depending on your location and system, we will set a schedule to regularly check your Culligan system. Here’s an example of the types of service you can expect.
- Regular salt deliveries with a 10-point visual inspection of your Culligan unit each time
- Annual 28-point inspection, including a water test and preventative maintenance inspection
- Filter and control valve seal changes minimum every 5 years
- Chemical clean for resin and brine tank sanitization
- Regular service every 12 months
- Annual 28-point inspection
- Rebed or filter media cleaning as needed
- Test water and check and clean all equipment
- UV system service as needed
Drinking Water Systems
- Annual cleaning and sanitization
- Raw and reverse osmosis water test
- Annual filter replacement (sediment, carbon, post carbon, specialty)
- Replacement of reverse osmosis membrane as needed
- Annual replacement of TDS indicator light battery
- Check reservoir tank pressure
*The Culligan Privilege Program is available for purchase by Culligan by WaterCo customers within 5 years of having their Culligan system installed. After that time, period customers may quality for the Five Star maintenance program. Some restrictions may apply; see your local dealer for details.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Complete the form to contact your local dealer.