The Benefits Of Having A Reverse Osmosis Water System For Your Home
Reverse osmosis water is more than filtered water; it offers a number of benefits for you and your home. Installing a reverse osmosis (RO) system means getting a limitless supply of safer, better-tasting water for your whole family, making a positive difference on the environment and reducing your spending. Find out more about how an RO system can have a positive impact on your household.
Cleaner, Safer Water
From sediment to harmful contaminants, there are a number of things that can be floating in your tap water without your knowledge. Some contaminants can cause your water to produce a rotten egg smell or taste off, while others can be harmful to your health over time.
Reverse osmosis water is better, safer water that reduces your exposure to contaminants. It’s even better than bottled water– although bottled water is filtered, it may still contain certain minerals and contaminants. A reverse osmosis system can help remove 99% of contaminants commonly found in tap water, including:
- Organic bacteria
- Colloids (oil and fat based molecules)
- Protein-based substances produced by bacteria
Improved Taste And Unlimited Supply
Part of being a good host is having great food and drink to offer your guests. Having to continuously purchase single-use water bottles can get costly and become a hassle. With an RO system, you can offer your guests filtered, high-quality water every time. Unfiltered tap water can contain contaminants such as sulfur and magnesium, which can cause your water to taste or smell off. An RO system can reduce these contaminants so you and your guests can enjoy better-tasting and smelling water for:
- Drinking straight from the tap
- Cooking pastas, soups and other recipes
- Making beverages such as lemonade, tea and homemade craft cocktails
Eliminates Need For Bottled Water
Many people purchase bottled water as a quick and convenient way to get filtered water. However, the cons of drinking bottled water far outweigh the pros. Frequently purchasing single-use water bottles has negative implications on the environment. According to Plastic Oceans, more than eight million tons of plastic trash ends up in our world’s oceans every year, and a substantial amount of that is made up of single-use water bottles. While plastic is recyclable, about 80% of plastic bottles are not properly recycled. Here’s how an RO system can not only benefit you, but also the environment:
- Receive an endless supply of filtered water whenever you need it
- Decrease your utilization of single-use plastic bottles, which means less plastic circulating in the environment
- Reduce your carbon footprint
A reverse osmosis system offers an environmentally-friendly, more convenient solution for your water needs.
With an RO system in your home, you’ll have access to cleaner, better-tasting water around the clock. This means fewer trips to the store and less money spent on single-use water bottles and filters for refillable pitchers. By investing in an RO system, you’re not only saving yourself money, you’re also saving yourself time. Ditch the trips to the store and simply turn on your tap to drink, clean or cook with water you can trust.
Space Saving And Sleek Design
At Culligan Water, we want to ensure you and your family are getting the quality water you deserve without sacrificing space. Culligan’s Aquasential Tankless RO Drinking Water Filter System is designed with your home in mind. This reverse osmosis system is:
- Sleek and modern, offering an updated look that will complement any home
- Tankless and compact, so it won’t overcrowd your space
- Efficient, providing over 600 gallons of cleaner, healthier water every day
- Convenient, providing auto-cleaning, leak detection with automatic water shut-off, and filter monitoring
- Dependable, providing you with real-time feedback on the quality of your water and the health of your tankless RO system, so you never have to question whether your system is working properly
The Aquasential Tankless System not only functions the way you need it to, its modern design will also look great and fit in your home. You’ll conveniently get quality water straight from the faucet without crowding your space.
From cooking to cleaning, water is needed in so many aspects of your daily life. Getting quality water shouldn’t be a struggle. That’s why Culligan Water offers the ClearLink PRO™, a water filter system wireless accessory that lets you get filtered water with the press of a button. This is how it works:
- The ClearLink PRO™ directs your water system to dispense filtered water out of your faucet by connecting wirelessly to your under-sink water filter system
- Once you turn off the faucet, the under-sink water system automatically switches back to unfiltered water to conserve on energy needed to filter the water
- You can easily switch between unfiltered and filtered water with the touch of a button
- It’s equipped with an LED backlight display that shows when filtered water is flowing, so you don’t have to question what’s coming out of your faucet
- An alert indicator will illuminate when it’s time to replace your system’s filters, membranes or batteries
With the use of this wireless technology, there’s no need to drill through countertops, as is typically the case with traditional water filtration systems. Just connect via wi-fi and you can monitor the quality of your water from virtually anywhere in the house.
Whether you want to help the environment, save on time or money, or make better choices for your family, reverse osmosis water can help you accomplish your goals. Water is an essential part of everyday life. With an RO system, you can ensure your household is getting the high-quality water it deserves.
Find A Location Near Me
Schedule Your Free
In-Home Water Test
Get better water in your home by scheduling an appointment with your local Culligan Water Expert.
See All Articles
How to Make Clothes Softer
Traditional fabric softener isn’t the only way to make your laundry softer, brighter and more comfortable. Here are a few other washing machine hacks: Baking soda/vinegar Borax Hair conditioner Homemade […]
7 min read